News & Events
August webinar dates now available
Colleagues can now book onto Canvas webinars taking place in August. There are also some spaces left on webinars in July.
Webinars will cover the core functionality and exciting new features of Canvas and provide colleagues with the skills and knowledge to set up their Canvas courses ready for the 2020/21 academic year. Find out more at the links below.
Webinars available to book
- Canvas Fundamentals: A one-hour introduction suitable for all staff.
- Canvas PS session: For Professional Service colleagues who will be responsible for supporting Canvas in their academic unit.
- Canvas Assignments: For all colleagues who will be responsible for setting up and managing assignments.
- Canvas Quizzes: For all colleagues who want to learn how to use quizzes.
- Collaboration and Communication: Suitable for all colleagues who will be using Canvas to communicate and collaborate with students and/or colleagues.
- Online Marking and Feedback: For academic staff with responsibility for marking assignment submissions.
Further training and support
There's lots more information about Canvas on our training pages where you can watch a short introduction video and find out how to access the Canvas Orientation Course, a comprehensive online training resource developed for all Newcastle University colleagues which can be accessed 24/7 from your Canvas dashboard.
You can also find useful information on our help and support pages which include a number of guides and videos to help you get started.
For any queries get in touch at Canvas@ncl.ac.uk
Last modified: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:32:52 BST