The provision of desktop PCs, software and printers for students, in an environment conducive to studying.
- Over 3000 PCs in almost 40 locations
- 24 hour access to some clusters
- Wide range of software
- A4 mono printers in all cluster rooms and A3 and A4 colour printers in some
- Scanners in most cluster rooms
- Some clusters are bookable by teaching staff
Students and teaching staff.
Cluster opening hours are arranged locally depending on building opening times.
Level of Service
The Cluster Room Support team are also responsible for monitoring and managing the NUIT teaching clusters on campus, including diagnosis of hardware and software issues, ensuring printer stock is replenished and ensuring the room and equipment is fit for purpose.
Support and Documentation
Cluster PC information (including locations and available software).
All incidents relating to this service will be handled according to the Incident Management and Major Incident Management processes.
To use the cluster facilities:
To buy print credits:
- Buy online or pay by cash in the Philip Robinson Library
To book a cluster room for teaching:
- Book the room through Timetabling Service
All requests relating to this service will be handled according to the Request Fulfilment process.
Users must conform to the Rules of Use.
PC cluster facilities are provided free of charge but there is a cost for printing