What is Form Builder?
Form Builder provides an easy-to-use tool for creating and managing web forms. The service is available to staff and students at Newcastle University.
Simply login to the Form Builder with your University username and password and start creating your web forms.
- Drag and drop to add fields to your form
- Form Manager to access all your forms in one place
- Multiple form editors
- Email notifications when a form is submitted
- Customisable response messages
- Embed a form into your webpage
- Download an Excel Spreadsheet or a csv file of your data
- Set a booking limit
- Add corporate Branding or your own logo
Support and Documentation
Information and documentation about the service is available at http://forms.ncl.ac.uk
How-to guides are available at https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/helpandadvice
Additional support is available via the IT Service Desk on 0191 208 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org