The goal of the University App is to give you access to timely, context-specific information and services you require, all in one place, on any device.
- Manage your Library Account direct from your device
- View your personal timetable
- Subscribe to University and NUSU news channels
- Searchable Campus Map
- View your exam timetable when it becomes available
- Find available PC's on campus
- Check your print credits
- Contact staff
- Gym members can check availability and book classes
Do you have an idea or feature for the app? We'd love to hear from you! Tell us all about it here.
My School Feature
The aim of this feature is to help improve transparency and student representation at School and Faculty level. We aim to do this by creating a feature within the app that will allow you to:
- Vote on School/Faculty issues and see the results of the poll
- Contact your course reps directly
- View key school contact information such as personal tutors, course reps and school office
- View school news and upcoming events/job opportunities
The project team is made up of representatives from NUSU, Schools and the IT service. We have appointed a student developer to work on the project and will continue to gather feedback from schools via Student Staff Committees during the development phase.
As with everything we do, we really appreciate your feedback. Please let us know your thoughts.