The goal of the University App is to give you access to timely, context-specific information and services you require, all in one place, on any device.
You can access the app by logging into a cluster room PC on campus or download it from the relevant app store (Apple App Store and Google Play). The login details will be your username (e.g. B1234567, C2345678, nabc123) and university password.
- Access your Digital Smartcard
- Manage your Library Account direct from your device
- View your personal timetable
- Subscribe to University and NUSU news channels
- Searchable Campus Map
- View your exam timetable when it becomes available
- Find available PC's on campus
- Check your print credits
- Contact staff