PC Clusters & Printing
The provision of desktop PCs, software and printing for students.
- Computer cluster rooms across campus with 3000+ networked PCs
- 24 hour access to some clusters
- Wide range of software; some have extra specialist software, like CAD programs
- A4 mono printers in all cluster rooms and A3 and A4 colour printers in some
- Scanners in most cluster rooms
- Some clusters are bookable by teaching staff
Cluster opening hours are arranged locally depending on building opening times. Full information about the clusters, including opening hours, locations and availability of PCs can be found at m.ncl.ac.uk or on the Newcastle University app.