Provide a fully managed and supported high quality videoconferencing service to allow one to one or multiple site meetings or events to take place across the world reducing travel needs and costs for users.
- Events are fully managed and supported by our technical team prior to and throughout your conference
- Our videoconference solution is fully compatible with computers, mobile devices andf hardware videoconference systems
- Videoconferencing is an economical and low carbon method of meeting
- Allows individuals or groups at many locations to connect for meetings
- Sharing of electronic information (dependant on facilities available at far site) is available
- Sessions can be recorded is required
University staff wishing to use the service for University business
Consultation and advice: 08:30-17:00, Monday to Friday, excluding University closure periods.
Level of Service
We can facilitate test connections to ensure connectivity and quality of audio and video prior to a booked videoconference.
Support and Documentation
All incidents relating to this service will be handled according to the Incident Management and Major Incident Management processes.
To request a videoconference in a centrally managed venue please complete our web form at https://crypt.ncl.ac.uk/helpdesk/videoconference/
All requests relating to this service will be handled according to the Request Fulfilment process.
All bookings must be made using our web booking request form. We are unable to accept bookings made using any other method.
There is no cost to use the service during University business hours.
For events outside of core University business hours labour charges will be applied and requests are subject to resource availability