The following steps will be taken if we receive complaints about media published on our streaming platforms:
- On receipt of a complaint, IT Service staff will respond to the complainant by email or letter.
- We will make an initial assessment of the complaint.
- If we identify grounds for the complaint we will temporarily remove the media from the server.
- We will contact the user who published the media, inform them of the complaint and will ask them to seek resolution.
- The media will remain unavailable until agreement is reached. At this point we will do one of the following:
- Reinstate the media on the streaming server
- Permanently delete the item
- Replace the item with a modified version
Guidance on copyright is provided by the University Library and queries can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office 365 Privacy Statement