Outlook Apps for mobiles and tablets
The Microsoft Outlook app is the easiest way to access University email on your phone or tablet.
- Download Outlook for iOS from the App Store (compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
- Download Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store
Set up email in the Outlook App
Once you've downloaded the app you can add your University account:
- Tap 'Get Started' or go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account
- Enter your full University email address (e.g. student: firstname.lastname@example.org staff: email@example.com), then tap Continue.
- You will then be taken to a university login page. Login with your University username and password to complete the setup.
You can customise the mobile app to stay connected the way you want.
Microsoft Outlook App Guides
- Set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
- Set up email in the Outlook for Android app
- Set up email on other tablets and phones