Outlook desktop app
Configure Outlook 2016 at Home or Laptops
- Open Outlook
- Fill in your details using the @newcastle.ac.uk version of your email not @ncl.ac.uk
- Click Next and it will start searching for your account details. This can sometimes take around 5 minutes.
- You may get this pop-up if so just tick the 'Don’t ask me about this website again' box then click 'Allow'
- When the password prompt appears click 'More Choices'
- Click 'Use a different account'
- Now enter your Microsoft ID which is you normal University login id with @newcastle.ac.uk so for example mine is email@example.com and tick the 'Remember my credentials' box. Click OK