Internet and Network Connection
The Internet and Network Connection service enable students, colleagues and guests to connect to the internet and access resources on the University’s network.
Connect to campus WiFi
- Select the newcastle-university WiFi network on your device (you'll need to be within the campus WiFi range)
- Enter your University username and password to connect
If your device requires a certificate:
- Run the eduroam installer from cat.eduroam.org
- Select Newcastle University from the organisation list
- Log in with firstname.lastname@example.org and your usual campus password
- When finished, select the newcastle-university WiFi network on your device
For more detailed step-by-step instructions for Android, Mac and other devices see the Campus WiFi Service.