Internet and Network Connection
The Internet and Network Connection service enables University students, staff and guests to connect to the Internet and access the University’s network based resources and services.
Connect to campus WiFi
- Select the newcastle-university WiFi network on your device (you'll need to be within the campus WiFi range)
- Enter your University username and password to connect
If your device requires a certificate:
- Run the eduroam installer from cat.eduroam.org
- Select Newcastle University from the organisation list
- Log in with email@example.com and your usual campus password
- When finished, select the newcastle-university WiFi network on your device
For more detailed instructions see the Campus Wireless Service section.