Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 Professional Plus is now available at no cost for University staff and students
You can download Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus to your own Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet for free
What you get
If you are a student or member of staff, you can install Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free on up to five personal devices.
When you leave the University, your Office 365 license will end. You will still be able to use Office in read-only mode until you buy your own license.
For staff only: A personal subscription for Office 365 can be purchased at a discounted rate from the Microsoft Home Use Program. This will not end when you leave the University.
Download and install Office
Office 365 ProPlus is provided as a download. You will require a good internet connection and will need to stay on-line until installation is complete.
- Go to https://portal.office.com/account/
- Enter your University username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) then click 'Next'
- Enter your University password and click 'Sign In'
- Choose "Apps & devices" from the side menu
- Click 'Install Office' on a Windows or Mac computer, or use the link for iOS, Android or Windows if you are using a smartphone or tablet
- The software will install and ask you to log in - use your University email address and password
Get help with Office 365 on your device
You can find help for Office at support.office.com