Dell Advantage Programme
As part of the University's partnership with Dell - who provide us with computers and laptops - staff and students are able to access discounts on computers and a range of other products from Dell.
When using these discounts, you should be aware of the following:
- Any Dell products purchased under the scheme must be for personal, rather than University use
- You will be entering directly into a sale agreement with Dell, and will be responsible for payment for the products ordered
- The University does not provide advice or support on products purchased for personal use
- If a member of staff has a requirement for a Dell product for University use, you should contact the IT Service
To take advantage of this offer:
- Staff: go to https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/dell-advantage/cp/employees
- Students: go to https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/dell-advantage/cp/students
Dell sale for Students - valid until 18 October 2020
Students can save up to £740 on XPS, Alienware and Inspiron. Discounts are also applicable to bundles.
To obtain the discount, enter DASBIGSALE at the Dell checkout.