Classes of Service
When a new phone/Extension number is provided, the requestee (who should be the budget holder or person with such responsibility) will be asked to authorise a "Class of service" for that extension.
Persons using an existing Extension number whom require a Class of Service change will be reffered the their "bill payer"/HoS/Department secretary or the person appointed to deal with such matters.
Standard Classes of service are:
1) Internal Calls Only
2) Local Calls & Internal Calls Only
3) UK National Calls (01,02,03), Local Calls & Internal Calls Only
4) Mobile Calls, UK National Calls (01,02,03), Local Calls & Internal Calls Only
6) International Calls, UK National Calls (01,02,03), Local Calls & Internal Calls Only
7) International Calls, Mobile Calls, UK National Calls (01,02,03), Local Calls & Internal Calls Only.
14) As 4 Plus 0843/0844/0871 Calls
17) As 7 Plus 0843/0844/0871 Calls
The Class of Service of an extension may be changed. Please ask the bill payer or person responsible for such matters to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org authorising the increase in service level.
NOTE: This request must be authorised by the Head of Department, Departmental Secretary or the appointed person in your school or section responsible for such needs.